Team Member Lawn Care & Landscape Maintenance
Descripción del trabajo
The Grounds Guys of Milton is a growing, family-owned franchise looking for a motivated Team Member to join our Maintenance Crew. You will be treated like a part of our family, because we know we are only as good as our employees. You will operate top-of-the-line equipment, and will be given new, branded uniforms. We will invest in this position, with paid training opportunities, significant professional growth potential and a bonus incentive program. For the right candidate, we intend this to be a long-term position. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, then we want to talk with you.
As a member of our landscape crew, you will be responsible for high quality service delivery while treating your fellow team members and supervisors with respect. You must possess a strong work ethic and proven communication skills. The ideal candidate can speak both English and Spanish.
Your Specific Responsibilities as a Maintenance Team Member
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, string trimming, edging, blowing, weeding, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to commercial mowers, bed edgers and line trimmers, hedge trimmers, and chain saws
- Addresses clients' questions with respect or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
How We Measure Success
- Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical to meet our Customer Service goals. You need to be here as required by your Supervisory team
- Budget vs Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the time planned and spent at each job
- Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need to go back to redo a job
- Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer, and ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them coming back
- Compliance: Strict adherence to company policies and operational instructions
Job Requirements for our Maintenance Team Members
- One year experience in landscaping
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Working cell phone for daily contact and product reporting
- Strong communication skills, including English speaking and writing skills, with bilingual Spanish speaking strongly preferred
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions, lift/carry up to 50 pounds, and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $16.50 to $18.00 and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional. We also offer a discretionary cash bonus based on your performance after 3 months and paid time off after 6 months.
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will help you schedule an interview immediately.