Team Member Landscaping
Descripción del trabajo
As a member of the Ground Guys team you perform landscape maintenance and design at high levels of quality and service.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns or refers clients to the Team Leader as appropriate
- Assists Team Leader with route and job planning and organization, thereby ensuring sufficient resources and materials are readily available
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator, and with all required protective equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED (or current student status)
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
After 6-8 weeks possible to increase pay with review, as well as other opportunities to grow within the company.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional.