Team Lead Landscaping
Descripción del trabajo
Work Hard, Play Hard is our motto! We are seeking passionate, experienced landscape mow and maintenance crew leaders for our rapidly growing landscape services division. Profit sharing, Healthcare Benefits, Bonus Program, flexible time, career growth and year round work are all unique aspects of joining our team.
As Team Leader, you are responsible for managing a team up to 3 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in mowing and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage team of up to 3 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Perform landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to commercial mowers, blowers, trailers, chainsaws, and line trimmers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Attention to detail, you are responsible for job quality
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
- Paid Lunch Period
- Potential winter salary to guarantee paycheck in uncertain weather
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!w up!