Team Lead Landscaping/Maintenance
Descripción del trabajo
At Ground Guys, we’re more
than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated team of lawn care and landscaping experts
that know how to make a great first impression. From the professional
appearance of our crews to the attention to detail we give every job, we stand
by our Neighborly Done Right Promise every time.
Here at Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a
step forward in their career as a Landscaping Maintenance Team Lead. And as the
company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow into a higher-level role
this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Landscaping
Maintenance Team Lead. If you identify with any of these statements, we want to
speak with you right away, so make sure to apply immediately.
· You are passionate about serving others, including your crew,
the customers, and the community.
· You love the business side of business and enjoy assisting
with routing, quality control, and covering when the owner is out of the shop.
· Dealing with staffing issues is part of the job, and you take
it on as a challenge to assist in retaining the best crews.
· You see customer service issues as an opportunity to turn
every customer into a raving fan.
· You pride yourself on your communication and are exceptional
at getting the work done no matter what it takes.
Responsibilities as a Landscaping Maintenance Team Lead
· Manage the Field -
o You are quite literally the boots on the ground. You’ll be
walking job sites, checking for quality control, and making sure equipment is
o The team looks to you to keep things organized. You’ll help
structure the routes, manage the employee schedules, and keep the crew members
organized and on task.
o The team looks to you for support. You find solutions for
issues that come up among the staff. And you make sure that team members have
the training they need.
o You ensure everything is wrapped up and set to go for the next
We Measure Success
· Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical for the team
lead to set the example in attendance for the rest of the team.
· Budget vs Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent
on managing the time planned and spent at each job.
· Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s
rare to ever need to go back to redo a job.
· Crew Retention: Ensuring a healthy team environment and
keeping people accountable will help reduce turnover.
· Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each
customer, and ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them
· Full Utilization of Software & Processes: This helps make
all the above possible.
Requirements for Landscaping Maintenance Team Lead
· Prior experience in the landscaping, lawn service, or similar
service industries will be critical to lead a team.
· You will need to know your way around mowers, trimmers,
tractors, etc. - how to operate plus preventative maintenance.
· If you don’t already have them, you must be willing to
complete training to get all required certifications and licenses within 6
months, if required.
In addition, there are a few additional minimum requirements
that are necessary to be considered for this position.
· Clean driving history with experience driving a trailer
Benefits package varies by location.
We are actively
interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re
looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the
requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview