Team Lead Irrigation
Descripción del trabajo
Work Hard, Play Hard is our motto! We are seeking a passionate, experienced landscape foreman for our fast growing landscape division.
Profit sharing, Healthcare Benefits, Bonus Program, flexible time, career growth and year round work are all unique aspects of joining our team.
You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Primary Duty: Manage irrigation maintenance, repair and install projects. Must have skill set to pick up work order and go complete job with little supervision
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to mini-skid steer, skid steer, trencher.
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily work order report for invoicing
- Integrate technology into new install systems, such as wifi enabled irrigation system or rain sensors is highly desired but not required
- Current and unrestricted Driver's license with a clean record
- IRRIGATION INSTALL AND REPAIR EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
- Potential winter salary to guarantee paycheck in uncertain weather
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
GREAT WAGE, Healthcare benefits, Plus Hiring Bonus We offer year around Work for this position.