Lawn Care Technician & Route Manager
Descripción del trabajo
Here’s the deal: we’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing exceptional residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping service. But that only happens because we have amazing people like you on our team. We are looking for the right person to step in and be successful in their role as a Lead Technician for our Maintenance Routes.
At Ground Guys, we’re more than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated team of lawn care and landscaping experts that know how to make a great first impression. From the professional appearance of our crews to the attention to detail we give every job, we stand by our Neighborly Done Right Promise every time.
Here at Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their career as a Lawn Care Technician & Route Manager.
Is this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Lawn Care Technician & Route Manager. If you identify with any of these statements, we want you on our team:
· You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and the community.
· You love the business side of business and enjoy assisting with routing, and quality control.
· You pride yourself in providing professional customer service.
Your Responsibilities as a Lawn Care Technician & Route Manager
- Manage the Maintenance Route: You are quite literally the boots on the ground. You’ll be managing commercial and residential properties, checking for quality control, and maintaining professional customer relationships.
- Maintain Equipment: We can't provide quality service without working equipment. It will be up to you to lead your crew through proper maintenance such as cleaning equipment, regular oil changes, fueling, sharpening blades, inventory of equipment, and reporting any damages or unworking tools/equipment.
- Flexible Schedule: The route is yours, so take advantage of a flexible schedule with the help of our management team.
How We Measure Success
· Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical for the team lead to set the example in attendance for the rest of the team.
· Understand Budgeted Time: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the time planned and spent at each job.
· Project Follow-Ups: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need to go back to redo a job.
· Crew Retention: We value a positive and teamwork-based culture.
· Customer Retention & Sales: Customer relationships are extremely important. Opportunity for commission from new customer sales available to our Crew Leaders.
· Communication with Management: We have a few apps that you will be learning to help keep in touch with the office as needed.
Job Requirements for Landscaping Maintenance Team Lead
· Prior experience in the landscaping, lawn service, or similar service industries will be critical to lead a team.
· You will need to know your way around mowers, trimmers, blowers, etc. - how to operate plus preventative maintenance.
· A valid Ohio Driver's License and a clean driving history is required. Experience driving a truck and trailer is a plus.
Benefits & Pay
- The pay range for this position is $18 to $24 and is dependent on your experience as a lawncare or landscaping professional as well as in leading a team.
- Commission opportunity available for new sales.
- Seasonal bonuses based on performance.
- Flexible Schedule: No Sundays or Federal Holidays
- Weekly Direct-Deposit Pay
- Company-hosted holiday events
- Fridge at our shop location providing water and snacks.
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.