Landscaping/Snow Removal Foreman
Descripción del trabajo
As a foreman, you are responsible for managing a team up to 6 people while performing the delivery of services. Our clients trust to us to provide quality services and you are key in helping us live out our values every day. You are a proactive leader and self-starter who can interact with the public and our employees. You have a strong work ethic and are able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines. You have experience in landscaping and previous supervisory experience, as well as proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Manage team of up to 6 people while performing services; motivate, coach, and mentor team
- Perform landscape maintenance duties, such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, tillers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chainsaws, electric clippers, sod cutters, and pruning saws.
- Uses hand tools such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge and brush trimmers, and axes to care for customer/client grounds.
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Address clients' questions, comments, and concerns
- Prepare daily team performance reports
- Assist with employee recruiting and selection
- Previous leadership experience
- High school diploma/GED
- One year experience in this or a related field
- Valid Driver's License
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, group term life insurance, short-term disability and 401(k). Voluntary term life insurance and long-term disability available.
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!