Landscape Irrigation Technician (Biloxi & Gulfport)
Descripción del trabajo
We’re looking for a Landscape Irrigation Technician to install, repair, and maintain residential and commercial landscape
irrigation systems. The right candidate will have experience in installing and troubleshooting sprinkler systems and be able to lead a team for installs and work independently for repairs.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities for Landscaping Irrigation Technician:·
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Be self-motivated, possess strong leadership skills, and be professional in appearance and actions.
- Must have a strong understanding and experience reading and interpreting landscape and irrigation plan specifications, technical procedures, and processes.
- Essential knowledge and recent prior experience with trenchers, timer/controllers, wire locators, pipe sizing, nozzle flow rates and matched precipitation rates.
- You will be required to map out, install, inspect, repair, upgrade, and conduct maintenance on irrigation systems. Including installation and adjusting of timers and controllers.
- Maintain accurate irrigation records. It is required that all work is documented, as well as inspection results, and parts used.
- Track materials and time on service work orders and submit daily according to current processes and procedures.
- Maintain and care for company equipment, tools, and vehicles.
- Maintain a clean job site and an orderly/stocked equipment trailer.
- Forecast equipment, labor and material needs to ensure efficient production.
- Always represent the company’s best interest and maintain the highest level of integrity/professionalism.
- Promotes continuous improvement of workplace safety and environmental practices.
- Attends training classes and seminars as requested by executive management.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with customers.
- Must take ownership of work and own the responsibilities of making sure things are done accurately and to the complete satisfaction of the customer.
- Ensure tasks were completed according to the contracted terms and if not, take ownership and actions to ensure these are corrected in a timely manner.
Here’s the deal:
We’re awesome at taking care of our customers and providing exceptional residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping, irrigation, and drainage service. But that only happens because we have amazing people like you on our team. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join our team as an Irrigation Technician, then we want to talk with you.
At Ground Guys, we’re more than just "the lawn guy." We’re a dedicated team of lawn care and landscaping experts that know how to make a great first impression. From the professional appearance of our crews to the attention to detail we give every job, we stand by our Neighborly Done Right Promise every time.
Here at Grounds Guys, we are looking for someone ready to take a step forward in their career as a Landscaping Irrigation Technician. And as the company grows, you will have the opportunity to grow into a higher-level role as well.
Is this right for you?
Here are some things we’re looking for in a Landscaping Irrigation Team Lead. If you identify with any of these statements, we want to speak with you right away, so make sure to apply immediately.
- You are passionate about serving others, including your crew, the customers, and the community.
- You see customer service issues as an opportunity to turn every customer into raving fan.
- You pride yourself on your communication and are exceptional at getting the work done no matter what it takes.
How We Measure Success
- Attendance: Might sound basic, but it’s critical for the team leader to set an example in attendance for the rest of the team.
- Budget vs Actual Hours: Keeping jobs profitable is dependent on managing the time planned and spent at each job.
- Return Rates: You’ll ensure quality control to make sure it’s rare to ever need to go back to redo a job.
- Customer Retention: Building great relationships with each customer, and ensuring that they receive exceptional service, will keep them coming back.
- Full Utilization of Software & Processes: This helps make all the above possible.
Benefits & Pay
The starting pay range for this position is $18.50 to $22.50 and is dependent on your experience as an Irrigation Technician professional as well as in leading a team. Initial pay increases are set at 30/60/90 days with set goals completed.
The minimum requirements that are necessary to be considered for this position are:
- Minimum 5 Years experience Irrigation installation AND/OR
- Minimum 2 Years experience Irrigation/Sprinkler diagnostic and repair.
- Clean driving history
We know we presented a lot to you here and that’s because we’re looking to hire only the best. If that’s you, apply today. If you meet the requirements for the position, our system will schedule you for an interview immediately.